Sunday, November 20, 2011

SURPRISE!!!

Good Idea - For Sean's 23rd birthday I decided to throw him a surprise party.  Needless to say it was pretty awesome!  The best part, he really had no idea what was coming.  I had the whole day planned.  A little shopping, a nice dinner, and then the BYU game.  The surprise was going to happen at 730 and I had to do my best to get him there at that specific time.  After a delicious dinner at The Mandarin, which went much faster than expected, I had a good half hour of stall time.  However, thanks to some last second improvisions, we walked into the party right on time!

Bad Idea? - No bad ideas here!  We truly have the greatest friends and family in the world.  It was so great to see everyone and I know Sean was ultra surprised to see all his pals.  Thanks again to all those who came!  Oh I guess the one bad idea was not taking enough pictures.  We were able to get a few, thanks to my dad, but definitely not as much as we should have.  I guess we're just going to have to all get together again :)











No comments:

Post a Comment