Monday, March 28, 2011

A Weekend Full of Good Ideas




Good Idea #1: Sean and I decided to brave the morning and go to the REI garage sale with Craig (Sean's brother).  Let me say it was quite successful!  I finally got my Vibram 5 Fingers shoes and Sean snagged a backpacking pack for us.  Needless to say we are going to have an amazing summer. 

Good Idea #2:  Sean and I along with a few friends went to the Festival of Colors!  We were covered with color even before you make it to the crowd.  If you haven't been it's definitely something to experience!  If you do decide to go let me suggest wearing clothes you don't care about.  You're whites will soon be pink and your shoes will have a lovely new tint to them. 

Good Idea #3:  Spending Sunday with family.  We love our Grandma and Grandpa Barlow.  For those of you that know them, yes it's the "toast Grandma." 

Bad Idea #1  Well...because the weekend was so fun, I might have accidentally forgotten to do any homework.  Sean, the responsible one, did in fact get some things accomplished.  Go Seaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment